- 2020-2022: Awarded Mellon Fellowship to be a faculty do-leader. Seminar on Public Engagement and Collaborative Research based at the Center for the Humanities, The Graduate Center, CUNY, for my project “Resilient PB: Creating Resilience Curriculum for CUNY and Public Libraries“.
- 2019-2020: Co-recipient of the grant “Cycles of Resilience: Participatory Planning in Canarsie and Southeastern Queens” from the NY Community Trust (in my role as research advisor for the Science and Resilience Institute at Jamaica Bay.)
- 2020+: Recipient of Mellon Transfer Student Program, Faculty Supervisor, Fall 2020, Spring 2019, Fall 2018, Spring 2018, Fall 2017, Spring 2016, Spring 2015.
- September 2018-July 2020: Co-recipient of grant from Spitzer Foundation for “Cycles of Resilience” awarded to the Science and Resilience Institute at Jamaica Bay.
- 2014: Faculty Fellow, Brooklyn College Graduate Center for Worker Education.
Brooklyn College & The Graduate Center